Litigation & Personal Injury
If you are facing a possible court case, lawsuit, or any kind of legal action, we fully understand this can be a daunting and intimidating process. Litigation in Ireland has a reputation for being costly, lengthy and unpredictable.
At O’Donnell Breen-Walsh O’Donoghue we help you through the litigation process. We are not a firm who initiate claims at any cost; we guide and advise you through all the stages with a practical, realistic approach to your situation.
The O’Donnell Breen-Walsh O’Donoghue team have experience in a wide range of litigation services including…
- Personal Injury claims & litigation
- Occupational injury accidents & work accidents
- Personal Injury Board assessment claims & Injury Board claims
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Medical Negligence claims
- Insurance & commercial disputes
- Consumer complaints
- Land disputes
If you have a litigation issue, talk to O’Donnell Breen-Walsh O’Donoghue and be assured of an effective, calm and efficient experience. Talk to us today.
O'Donnell Breen-Walsh O'Donoghue Solicitors
Trinity House, 8 Georges Quay, Cork.
Tel: 021 4313911
Fax: 021 4320316