Don’t let dealing with difficult debt collection issues take up valuable time that could be spent on what your business does best. The team at O’Donnell Breen-Walsh O’Donoghue, have a long history in providing a cost effective, efficient debt collection service to companies and financial institutions throughout Ireland.
The solicitors of O’Donnell Breen-Walsh O’Donoghue have vast experience in a range of debt collection services including…
- Letters of demand before proceedings are issued
- Defended Hearings, attending court with you to prove the debt on your behalf
- Obtaining summary Judgements through the court office
- Enforcing Judgments through the Sheriff and the Courts i.e. Instalment Orders
- Registering Judgments as Judgment Mortgages over debtors property
- Bankruptcies & Liquidations, giving advice on how they will affect debt recovery prospects
- Investigations using an established network of private investigators to conduct trace and status reports on debtors.
If you have a debt collection problem in your business, contacting the team at O’Donnell Breen-Walsh O’Donoghue will help put your mind at ease and start working towards a solution. (link to contact page).
O'Donnell Breen-Walsh O'Donoghue Solicitors
Trinity House, 8 Georges Quay, Cork.
Tel: 021 4313911
Fax: 021 4320316